PRODUCT & SIZINGHow do I care for my Frankies Bikinis?
- To keep your Frankie Bikinis in tip top shape check out our Fabric Care page. *Please note that Tie Dye fabrics must be washed separately and may bleed during first few washes.
- Frankies Bikinis are made with the highest quality fabrics and delicate crochet details. Our bikinis are made of a blend of 79% Nylon + 21% Spandex.
- Please email email@example.com your Name, Order #, a description of the issue and pictures if item is damaged so we can get you a replacement asap!
- The size chart serves a general guideline for helping you find your right size in Frankies Bikinis. If you have questions about a specific style’s measurements, you can always reach out to our Bikini Experts on chat, email or phone. Please include your bust, waist, and hip measurements with your note and we’ll help you out.
- If there is an item that you want, but it is out of stock add your email to the waitlist by going to that product page, selecting the size you want, and entering your email. It's that simple! We will email you when it becomes available again.
- Please check out our Find A Store page to find a retailer near you!
Where is Frankies Bikinis made?
Frankies Bikinis is design in Malibu, CA and made in Los Angeles, CA and Bali, Indonesia.
CONTACTWhen is live chat available?
- Live chat is available M-F from 8:00AM – 4:00PM PST
- Our customer service specialists are available to answer your call during Mon – Fri from 8AM – 4PM PST.
Who can I contact about wholesale or career opportunities?
- All inquires can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTHow do I set up or view my account?
- Please visit https://frankiesbikinis.com.au/account/login to get started
What does it mean if my order says it’s unfulfilled?
- Unfulfilled means your order has not shipped yet. It takes about 1 - 3 business days to get your order packed and ready to ship.
How do I sign up for your newsletter?
- You can sign up for our newsletter on the bottom right footer section of the website.
RETURNSWhat is your return policy?
- We accept bikinis bought from frankiesbikinis.com in new condition with tags and liners attached for a full refund. There’s no restocking fee and return shipping is free for returns within the U.S. We also offer easy returns for our international customers! You have 30 days from the day you purchased your items to return. Please note all sale items and accessories are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit. Sale items include any orders purchased at a discount of 30% or more, including items bought with discount or promo codes. Once we get your items back your refund will go back on the card you used to make the purchase.
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags and liners attached. We strongly recommend you try on swimwear over underwear for sanitary reasons. Do not remove protective slip.
How do I send a return?
- We’re bummed things didn’t work out for you, but here’s the good news: we accept returns if a non-excluded item is full priced, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with tags attached, and is returned within 30 days of purchase. Please follow these steps:
1. Fill out the form on our Returns page with your e-mail address and order number.
2. Select the item(s) you would like to return or and the reason for return. Press Continue when all forms are filled out.
3. Select "I will ship myself" option, please print the return form. Place your items back in the packaging you received along with the return form and seal. All customers using "I will ship myself" use this mailing address:
Frankies Bikinis Return Dept.
PO Box 218
Toorak VIC 3142 Australia
4. Attach the shipping label to the outside of the package and drop off at your nearest shipping location.
- Once we receive the item at our warehouse it can take up to 14 business days to process and receive a refund. It can take anywhere between 5 – 10 business days, depending on your bank, to see the amount back in your account.
Will I be notified when my item is refunded?
- It can take up to 14 business days to process and receive a refund. It can take anywhere between 5 – 10 business days, depending on your bank, to see the amount back in your account. We only notify you once your refund has been issued, not when we receive your returned item. US customers will be given a tracking number to track their return. We recommend you hold on to your tracking and postage receipt in case the package gets lost on the way back to us.
Do I have to pay to ship my return?
- For US customers, a prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no charge to return your merchandise (free shipping both ways). If you live outside the US, customers are responsible for paying for return postage.
ORDERS & SHIPPINGCan I change my order?
- If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately. We generally process orders as soon as we receive them, and once our warehouse has processed your order we will be unable to make changes.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
- Shipping times vary based on your shipping address and ship speed. Please see our shipping page for more information: https://frankiesbikinis.com/pages/shipping
How do I check on my order status?
- Check your email and your account with Frankies Bikinis. Both will update you when your order is confirmed and when it has shipped out.
My package is lost, what should I do?
- Please email email@example.com with your Name and Order Number. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where is my tracking number?
- You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has shipped. If you have an account, you can check the status of your order at anytime, by simply logging into your account and clicking “Order Details”. If your order states “Unfulfilled”, your order has been received and is being processed by our warehouse. If your order is “Fulfilled,” you will see a delivery tracking number.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- Please see our different shipping methods on our webpage: https://frankiesbikinis.com.au/pages/shipping
Will I have to pay customs or duties?
- Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes and are not included in your order at checkout. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more info.
How do I use a promo code or gift card?
- To use a promo code or gift card:
- Go to your cart and click the checkout button.
- Once on reach the checkout page, on the right hand side of the page you will see the “Gift card or discount code” field. Fill it in and then hit the apply button!
What can I do if the promo code or gift card isn’t working?
- Have you entered the code correctly? Try copying and pasting the code into the discount code section in checkout. Please check out at the terms and conditions of the discount code to make sure this offer is still valid. From time to time we offer discount codes for selected items only and this will be stated in the terms and conditions of the discount code. To view the included items select the link provided on your newsletter/our site.
- If you placed an order containing items on pre-order we will ship by the date listed on the product page. If your order did not contain items on pre-order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
What are customs and duties?
Duty is a tariff payable on goods imported. Your ship-to country collects duty and taxes on imported goods, on behalf of the Government. The rates of duty are established by the Department of Finance and can vary significantly from one product to another and one country to another.
How are customs and duties determined?
Customs and duties are based on various factors, but specifically: Country of Origin (manufacturing and textiles), Value of an item (original value, even if the item is on sale)
Will I have to pay customs or duties?
Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes and is not included in the price at checkout. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more info.
How are customs and duties determined?
Customs and duties are based on various factors, but specifically: Country of Origin (manufacturing and textiles), and value of an item (original value, even if the item is on sale).
What other fees (besides duties) am I subject to upon delivery?
There can be additional fees upon delivery beyond taxes and duties.
For example, Canada Post charges a flat, non-refundable fee of $9.95 for all deliveries. Additional fees can include:
Brokerage fee (varies)
Bond Fees-- Usually Bond Fees can be a $10 minimum. And then there is a collection fee of $4.25 upon delivery (It’s always best to highly encourage the customer to pay their fees in advance)
Also, there can be a fee for each additional classification line after the 5 lines ($4.50 per line). So for example, if a customer purchases more than 5 items, they can be charged a fee of $4.50 for each additional item.
Our expedited methods have tracking and faster transit times, but there are in general higher fees than USPS First-Class Mail International.
I applied a coupon code on my order, will I be charged customs based on the original price or the discounted price?
If you used a coupon on your order, you will be charged the original price. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of that item. The coupon code was applied at the end of checkout, so the discount will be reflected at the bottom of the invoice.
But what if I didn’t use a coupon? I.e., I purchased an item that was marked down 20% off from the original price.
If you purchased a red-line sale item, that sale value will be reflected on the invoice (Not the original price). For example, I added the Poppy One Piece to my Shopping bag and it is currently priced at $180. It was marked down 20% off. When the customs agency receives this order, the invoice will list the opened at the marked down price, $180.
Can Frankies Bikinis refund customs?
We cannot reimburse customs in any capacity. These fees are charged by the country of import so we have no control over any customs/duties fees associated with your order.
*For all things Canadian Customs related, here is a helpful link:
*For all things UK Customs related, here is a helpful link:
*For all customs inquiries in Australia, here is a helpful link: